Thursday 17 January 2013

What is this feeling?

In terms of getting things done, today hasn't been a great day.  I wouldn't say I got a lot of stuff done at work, though I did a couple of things.   Wasn't terrible and not great.

At home I did non zero but minimal housework, and messed up supper because I forgot about my wife being out and then forgot about the leftovers.  Not a disaster at all, but not great.

Here's the thing.  This evening my pointer has been at pretty close to zero: summary of previous post, that is good. Which is a very odd feeling for me.   Unprecedented for months if I have a day where things have not gone great.    I am literally feeling uncomfortable about feeling ok.  

Last night I went to a pub quiz and we were told in one question to think about it.  I found it hilarious how our table of academics massively overthought it: "well it could be this but we haven't really thought about it yet."   This post is telling you that yes, I can see I'm overthinking this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment policy:
We reserve the right to edit all comments. In particular, we will not tolerate phobic content (race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, mental health status, etc.) nor personal attacks or threats toward another commenter, significantly off-topic, or is an obvious trolling attempt.